Over-the-Counter Hearing Amplifier
Over-the-Counter hearing amplifier
The OTC Hearing Aid G-10-B is hot sales online of the Amazon USA and Best advanced digital sound amplifier mini Hearing Aid ITE Adjustable tone and size 13A zinc Air battery for Mild to moderate hearing Hearing Loss.
Amazon Hearing Amplifier Features:
●Peak OSPL 90 ( dB SPL):125dB
●Unique In the Ear design
●Adjustable Volume button
●Power On/Off Switcher
How You Hear?
Hearing begins when sound waves enter the outer ear (the visible portion of the ear located on the outside of the head) and are channeled down the auditory canal, a tube-like passageway lined with tiny hairs and small glands that produce ear wax.
At the end of the auditory canal lies the middle ear which is composed of the eardrum and three small bones, known by the layman as the hammer, the anvil and the stirrup. When sound waves hit the eardrum, it vibrates and, in turn, moves the hammer. The hammer moves the anvil, which moves the stirrup, transmitting the vibrations into the inner ear. The middle ear functions to amplify sound, which is why significant hearing loss can result from any disruption in any of its parts.
The inner ear consists of the cochlea and the nerve of hearing. It converts sound waves into nerve impulses that travel to the brain via the movement of tiny hair cells. It is the brain that allows you to hear…as long as the message it is receiving is not distorted due to problems in the process just described.
Why you can hear the whistle voice when wearing the hearing aids?
Earplugs and ear contact area is strictly closed, the amplified sound is leaked from the cracks and returned to the microphone to enlarge to produce the whistle. This phenomenon is similar to our common howling that the microphone close to the speaker.
(1) The hand or an object close to the hearing aid, due to a part of the sound-reflecting in your palm or the object and returns to the microphone to further amplified.
(2) The hearing aid is not completely inserted into the ear canal or not tight seal with the ear canal wall, the amplified sound leaks and returns the microphone.
(3) A lot of earwax in the ear, due to the earwax embolism, the amplified sound reflections to the earwax again and to the microphone, can also generate a feedback.
How to avoid the whistle?
(1) Adjust the hearing aid volume knob to the "1" position, then inserted into the ear plugged as far as possible, adjust the volume to the most clear position.
(2) If the earplug cannot plug well, please change to the other suitable earplug plugged ears, do not leak air.