New Invisible Hearing Aid Extra Small Itc Hearing Aid Cost By Hearing Amplifier Manufacturer
The G-16 is a New Super Adsound Mini In-The-Canal (ITC) Invisible Hearing Aid Extra Small itc hearing aid cost affordable by digital hearing amplifier manufacturer with the Clearly technology to make voices crystal clear, even at low volumes
• Super Mini Less Visible,Lightweight and Comfortable,
• Super Efficient Power Consumption
• Good performance,hearing aids batteries A10 Zinc air battery good performance 80+ hours
• Easy one finger operation
• Active Digital Noise reduction
• Fit comfortably for Right Ear,Small Light-weight design
• Noise Reduction
• Feedback cancellation
In The Box
• 1 Premium wireless Hearing Amplifier
• 1 Compact carrying case
• 4 Different size ear buds for a good fit and comfort
• 1 Cleaning brush
• 2 Hearing aids size 10 batteries
• Easy to read instruction
Tips for effective use this G-16 Hearing aid:
• New zinc-air hearing aids batteries need oxygen to provide power. They get this oxygen when a small sticker on the back of the hearing aid battery is removed, exposing the zinc inside the battery to air, and activating the battery.
• Fit the hearing amplifier into your ear canal deep enough for effective use.
• If you hear poor sound by the hearing aid, it may ran out of batteries. Please purchase a new Hearing Aids Size 10 Zinc Air Batteries for continuous use.
• It is designed doesn't have an "OFF" switch, Just keep the battery compartment open.
One-Year Warranty. Your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed!
Best Invisible Hearing Aid G-16
1. Best ear sound amplifier ITC in Ear Clear Sound Adjustable Tone
2. Mini and Fashion for watch the TV, have meetings, classes to hear sound clearly and loudly
3. Nice gift for families on holidays
4. Max sound output: 110±5dB
5. Sound gain: ≤35dB
6. Total Harmonic Distortion: ≤5%
7. Frequency range: 300-4500Hz
8. EQ Input noise: ≤28dB
9. Finger time Size: 0.7 x 0.45 x 0.3 inches
New Invisible hearing aid Specifications:
MINI Invisible hearing aid
Peak OSPL 90 ( dB SPL)
HAF OSPL 90 ( dB SPL)
Total harmonic wave distortion
Equivalent Input Noise (dB)
Zinc Air battery
DC 1.5V, Current: ≤2mA
Working 80-100 hrs by 1 units A10
Mini Body size
0.7*0.45*0.3 Inches,Extra small as Fingertip
CE,FCC & ROHS and the FDA
☉Adjust volume to the minimum before wearing.
☉Choose an earplug of slightly bigger size to avoid whistler.
☉Increase volume gradually to avoid sudden increase in sound.
☉If you hear a howling, check the ear (silica gel) is appropriate and whether the size of plug is tight, the appropriate choice of earplugs and plugged, make sure no air leakage.
☉Keep the ear plug clean
☉Remove the battery if you don't use it for long time.
B:Proper Care and Maintenance of Hearing Aids
Modern hearing Aids are durable, easy-to-use and reliable. Nevertheless, a few simple precautions will ensure that your Aids continue to give you many years of trouble-free service.
Your hearing healthcare professional will give you specific information on cleaning your hearing Aids and may recommend a special cleaning kit.
Water and solvent cleaning agents can damage electronic circuitry. Use soft, dry cloth to clean the Aids whenever they are removed from your ears.
Remove any accumulated cerumen daily. When using a cerumen removal tool, e.g. a brush, always clean the instrument from below. This will prevent particles of wax or dirt from getting inside the instrument.
If the volume of your instrument diminishes, it may be due to the sound outlet or the cerumen filter being blocked with a cerumen. Either replace the filter or ask your hearing healthcare professional for advise on corrective action.
1.Avoid getting your Aids dirty
2.Protect your Aids from dampness
3.Protect your hearing Aids from heat
4.Avoid sharp knocks and impact
5.Avoid contact with hair spray or make-up
6.Keep Aids in a safe place
7.Keep your hearing Aids out of the reach of young children and pets