The New Hearing Aids Using Tips By Earsmate For The World Children's Day
The new Hearing aids using tips by Earsmate for the World Children's Day
The World Children's Day is celebrated annually on 20th November. The goal of World Children's day is to improve child welfare worldwide, promote and celebrate children's rights and promote togetherness and awareness amongst all children.
Initially launched in 1954, Universal Children’s day has seen some milestone events in the field of child welfare. Marking the anniversary of the dates when the UN General assembly adopted both the declaration and convention of children’s rights. The convention sets out a number of children’s rights such as the rights to be protected from violence and discrimination and the rights to life, health and education.
Nowadays,we have taken more and more care about the children's health about their hearing problem.To improve the children's hearing impaired problem,it is necessary by fitting the right hearing aids devices.Meanwhile,after the child is fitting with a hearing aid, the parents can't let go. At the beginning, they must help the child patiently to familiarize with the hearing aid and adapt to the sound of the hearing aid.
People with normal hearing live in a variety of sounds every day, such as the sound of birds in the woods, the sound of vehicles on the road, the various crashes in the family, etc., which have become accustomed to it. However, the children who is hearing loss can not hear well and the surrounding is silent to them.Therefore,the hearing aid is used to bring him into the world of sound.
Parents should follow the steps below to help their children to be familiar with the use of hearing aids.
(1) Take the child to a quiet room and tell him something he is familiar with. It is also possible to use the sound toy he is familiar with, let the toy make sound in different places of the room, and guide the child to have an intuitive sense of direction and orientation.
(2) Bring the child to the kitchen and let him listen to the sounds of various environments such as cutting vegetables, cooking, tableware, and running water. Make him feel the sound of other sounds than the voice.
(3) Take him to a quiet room to listen to the radio or watch TV, let him listen to social news or other programs that children like.
(4) Wearing a hearing aid while eating, parents can slowly introduce him to things on the dinner table.
(5) Invite some other children to talk to him, let them communicate in a harmonious way, and strive for the praise of the children.
(6) Take the children to the streets to play or shopping, there will be a variety of noisy environments, then,to observe the child's reaction.
With the above six steps, after one or two weeks of adaptation, the child can get used to using the hearing aid, which means that the hearing aid fitting is successful to some extend.