Handheld Fetal Doppler Monitor By Ultrasound To Detect The Fetal Heartbeat
This is a handheld Fetal Doppler monitor by ultrasound to detect the fetal heartbeat.
Fetal Doppler helps reducing anxiety during pregnancy and offers reassurance for a pregnant woman. Baby Dopplers are ultrasound baby heart rate monitors.
● Easy to use
● Built-in speaker.
● Automatic switch-off.
● Waterproof Interchangeable probe
● Two mode: real-time FHR and average FHR
● Volume indication、battery energy indication、FHR dynamic graph display.
● Sound alarm function when FHR is out of the normal range
● Various battery compatibility: AA alkaline battery and AA Ni-MH rechargeable battery.
● Audio output: can be connected with a recorder to recording sound of fetal heartbeat. Such as earphone, computer,MP3/MP4.
● Two color for host: blue and pink
＊ Ultrasonic Frequency: 2.5 MHz or 2.0MHz
＊ LCD size:37*23mm
＊ FHR display range:50bpm-210bpm
＊ Dimension：97(W)* 37(D)* 132(H)mm
＊ Weight : 0.45kg
＊ Continuous work time:≥ 8 hours
* Temperature: 0°C ~ 45°C for working, -20°C ~ 60°C for transportation and storage
* Humidity: 15% ~ 95% for working (non condensing), 10% ~ 95% for transportation and storage (non-condensing)
* Altitude: 86 ~ 106kPa for working, 50 ~ 106kPa for transpotation and storage
3.6V rechargeable battery、Charger、Manual
About the Fetal Doppler:
Invented in 1958 by Dr. Edward H. Hon,a Fetal Doppler Monitors or Baby Heartbeat Monitors is a hand-held ultrasound transducer used to detect the fetal heartbeat for prenatal care. It uses the Doppler effect to provide an audible simulation of the heart beat. Some models also display the heart rate in beats per minute (BPM). Use of this monitor is sometimes known as Doppler auscultation.Doppler fetal monitors are commonly referred to simply as "Dopplers" or "Fetal Dopplers".
Doppler fetal monitors provide information about the fetus similar to that provided by a fetal stethoscope. One advantage of the Doppler fetal monitor over a (purely acoustic) fetal stethoscope is the electronic audio output, which allows people other than the user to hear the heartbeat. One disadvantage is the greater complexity and cost and the lower reliability of an electronic device