New Dual Hearing Amplifiers In-the-Ear (ITE) Hearing Sound Assistance Enhancers With Volume Adjustable
New Dual Hearing Amplifiers In-the-Ear (ITE) Hearing sound Assistance Enhancers with Volume Adjustable
It is an in the Ear ( ITE) type mini GN hearing aid product with the Volume adjustable and Power on/off switcher,working with Zinc Air battery A13
Digital quality clear Sound Ear Hearing Amplifier
Ready-to-wear in either ear hearing device
EQ Input Noise (dB): less than 28dB
Hearing aid size(in): 1.1x0.7x0.55 inch
new blue color mini ITE hearing aid in the ear
Peak OSPL 90 ( dB SPL)
Total harmonic wave distortion
Zinc Air battery
AG5 or A13
DC 1.5V, Current: ≤5mA
Yes, On/Off button
Working day time 20-30 days
Color box: 3.5*8.5*10 cm/unit, Gross weight:70g/unit
CE,FCC & ROHS, and the FDA 2017
The Questions and Answers for Wearing GN Hearing Aids:
A. Why you can hear the whistle voice when wearing the hearing aids?
Earplugs and ear contact area is strictly closed, the amplified sound is leaked from the cracks and returned to the microphone to enlarge to produce the whistle. This phenomenon is similar to our common howling that the microphone close to the speaker.
(1) The hand or an object close to the hearing aid, due to a part of the sound-reflecting in your palm or the object and returns to the microphone to further amplified.
(2) The hearing aid is not completely inserted into the ear canal or not tight seal with the ear canal wall, the amplified sound leaks and returns the microphone.
(3) A lot of earwax in the ear, due to the earwax embolism, the amplified sound reflections to the earwax again and to the microphone, can also generate a feedback.
B. How to avoid the whistle?
(1) Adjust the hearing aid volume knob to the "1" position, then inserted into the ear plugged as far as possible, adjust the volume to the most clear position.
(2) If the earplug cannot plug well, please change to the other suitable earplug plugged ears, do not leak air.
Welcome to call us anytime if you have any questions,we will provide the detailed answers to you.
All of our Hearing Aids are approvel by FDA,FC,CE and ROHS Certificates for Europe and USA market
The FONIX8000 Hearing Aid Test System