Digital Hearing Aids For Sale
New Earsmate Best Digital Hearing Aids For Sale
Whether you’re watching TV, theater or listening to soft music, you will hear loud and clear with this Fingertip tiny size Mini Digital hearing aid G-16D. It works with one zinc air battery A10 by the lower current drain and can work 100-150 hours continuously, so you will say goodbye to frustration as well as embarrassment if replace the run-out battery every day. You will hear well what people are saying and the lightweight Earsmate hearing aid will let you wear the mini hearing aid longer. if you know someone who's loosing hearing, then this product will help.
100% 2 Channel Digital Hearing Aid Earsmate G-16D
1.Fingertip size mini in ear Canal
2.Fashion blue color and beige
3.Fitting for mild to moderate hearing loss
4.Using for both ear right and left
5.Easy to Use for adults,senior and elderly
6.Zinc Air battery size A10
7.Battery life Span up to 150 hours
8.Volume tone adjustable
9.2 Channel WDRC digital processing
10. FDA,CE,CFS certificates
Fingertip Tiny Size ITC In Ear Earsmate G-16D Digital Hearing Aid image
Peak OSPL 90 ( dB SPL)
HAF OSPL 90 ( dB SPL)
HAF Ful on Gain (dB)
EQ Input Noise (dB)
Battery Working Power
#A10 Zinc Air battery
Battery last working time
Invisible and wearing fitting for all adults,senior and elderly
G-16D Earsmate Digital Hearing aids Suitable for people with mild to moderate hearing loss.
● Battery SIZE: A10
● Adjust volume to the minimum before wearing, Increase volume gradually to avoid sudden increase in sound.
● Keep the ear plug clean.
● Do not wear on swimming or rainy days.
● Remove the battery if you don't use it for long time.
● Choose the correct size to use and make it comfortable to avoid whistler.
● You can use the cleaning brush to clear it. Cleaning brush tool is coming with a little tiny hoop at the end of it looks like at the end of the paper clip to use to adjust the volume, works like a flat blade screwdriver.
●This product is suitable for Adults,Seniors and elderly with mild moderate deafness (20-45 dB).