Small Digital BTE Hearing Aids Easy To Use With Advanced Signal Processing For Trimmer & 2 Program Mode
• Digital circuit processing
*Max OSPL 90(dB):130dB
*HAF OSPL 90(dB):124dB
• Volume control with robust rocker switch
• 2 program modes(No T-coil)
•Adjustable Volume button
• Low frequency gain adjust (H-trimmer)
•Zinc Air battery A13,working for 30 days
small Digital Mini BTE Hearing Aid
Max OSPL 90(dB)
HF Average OSPL 90(dB)
200Hz to 4800Hz
800Hz : 3.0%
1600Hz : 2.0%
Less than < 1.6mA
Zinc Air A13,working last for 1 month
Equivalent input Noise Level
< 28 dB SPL
Induction coil Sensitivity (at 10mA /M)
85 dB minimum
Normal/Noise reduction mode
H(Noise reduction to get less noise)
For hearing loss
The History of hearing aids:(Edit by Adsound)
The first hearing aids were ear trumpets, and were created in the 17th century. Some of the first hearing aids were external hearing aids. External hearing aids directed sounds in front of the ear and blocked all other noises. The apparatus would fit behind or in the ear.
The movement toward modern hearing aids began with the creation of the telephone, and the first electric hearing aid, the "akouphone," was created about 1895 by Miller Reese Hutchison. By the late 20th century, digital hearing aids were commercially available.
The invention of the carbon microphone, transmitters, digital signal processing chip or DSP, and the development of computertechnology helped transform the hearing aid to its present form.
You Might Also Like
- 4in1 hybrid HD CCTV Camera of TVI,CVI,AHD,CVBS with ...
- 2inch mini 4in1 hybrid PTZ Camerea TVI CVI AHD and C...
- Hot Sales Mini Hearing Aid In The Ear Hearing Amplif...
- Digital Tone Hearing Aids Aid Behind The Ear Sound A...
- High Power Digital Hearing Aid Bte With Programmable...
- Small In-Ear Voice Sound Amplifier Adjustable Tone M...