Digital Hearing Aid Amazon
Online Top sales model G-26-M is the 2 channel digital hearing aid amazon with MOP Trimmer and the Telecoil for Land phone at affordable price for Adults severe hearing loss discreet behind Ear.
Digital Hearing Aid Amazon Online G-26-M
1- Fully 100% digital signal processing
2- 2 channels WDRC
3- 3 program mode(+T-coil)
4- Microphone Noise Reduction technology
5- Sound Frequency from 200Hz to 5000Hz
6- Max Sound output up to 135dB
7-Trimmer MOP/NH Switcher
8- Peak Gain upto 65dB
9- Low battery warning indicator
10-Zinc Air battery A13
-Unique small light and comfortable to ware
-Equiped with the 100% digital Circuit and chipset
-No receiver in the ear, sound conducted by air instead of wire,
-Telecoil for phone and digital MOP trimmer mode
-Easily Control and frequency NH by one finger to adapt different listening environments.
-Long last working for 300 hrs by 1 Battery
-Hearing Aid batteries Zinc Air size 13
What's In The Gift Box:
1x T-coil wireless Digital Hearing Aid
1x Compact carry box
3x Different size eardome, L+M+S
2x Hearing aids batteries size A13
1x Cleaning brushes
1x User Instruction
Digital Hearing Aid Amazon onine
Max OSPL 90(dB)
HF Average OSPL 90(dB)
200Hz to 5000Hz
2(MPO & H)
500Hz : 2.0%
800Hz : 1.5%
1600Hz : 1.3%
Less than < 1.0mA
Zinc Air A13,working last for 30 Days
Equivalent input Noise Level
< 25 dB SPL
Induction coil Sensitivity (at 10mA /M)
85 dB minimum
Normal/Noise reduction mode/telecoil
NH(Noise reduction to get less noise)
P(Adjust to get the better sound )
For hearing loss
For Adults Moderate/Severe Hearing loss
Digital Hearing Aid Wiki:
Advantages of Digital Hearing aid(DHA) include:
According to researches DHA have a number of significant advantages (compared to analogue hearing aids):
• Digital signal processing helps to reduce noise and distinguish the speech signal from the overall spectrum of sounds which facilitates speech perception.
• Reducing of background noise level increases the user’s comfort (especially in noisy environments, e.g. on the street).
• Setting flexibility provides selective amplification of certain frequencies (in accordance with the personal characteristics of the hearing impaired).
• Effective acoustic feedback reduction.
• Possibility to use directional microphones, which greatly facilitates the perception of sound in certain environments, e.g., when talking face to face, or listening to the remote lecturer.
• Extended frequency range (the ability to hear a large range of sounds).
• Self-learning adaptive adjustment which facilitates usage of the device for a number of users.
• Possibility of connecting devices (phones, smartphones, etc..).
• In general, the maximum purification of the sound transmitted to user.
These advantages of DHA were confirmed by a number of studies, relating to the comparative analysis of digital hearing aids of second and first generations and analog hearing aids.