Advanced Hearing Aid Digital BTE Trimmer With 4 Channels Program 12 Bands Frequency AGC MNR And Telecoil By Hearingaidcentral
Hearing Aid model No.: G-26-S
●Fully 100% digital signal processing
●Adjustable Volume button,AGC-O
●MOP/NH trimmer programs
●12 bands frequency shaping
● Microphone Noise Reduction of MNR
● Low frequency gain adjust (H-trimmer)
●Overall output adjustment (P-trimmer)
● Low battery warning indicator
●3 program mode(Telecoil)
●Zinc Air battery A13
Analog, Digital hearing aids, Rechargeable hearing aid, ear hearing amplifier, ITE,CTC models available
Digital BTE Hearing Aid 4Channel and 12 bands
Max OSPL 90(dB)
HF Average OSPL 90(dB)
200Hz to 5500Hz
2(MPO & NH)
500Hz : 2.2%
800Hz : 1.5%
1600Hz : 1.2%
Less than < 1.5mA
Zinc Air A13,working last for 1 month
Equivalent input Noise Level
< 20 dB SPL
Induction coil Sensitivity (at 10mA /M)
85 dB minimum
Normal/Noise reduction mode/telecoil
• Low frequency gain adjustment(H-tri)
• Overall output adjustment(P-tri)
For hearing loss
9 Points Advantages of Digital hearing aid(DHA):
According to researches DHA have a number of significant advantages (compared to analogue hearing aids):
1.Digital signal processing helps to reduce noise and distinguish the speech signal from the overall spectrum of sounds which facilitates speech perception.
2.Reducing of background noise level increases the user’s comfort (especially in noisy environments, e.g. on the street).
3.Setting flexibility provides selective amplification of certain frequencies (in accordance with the personal characteristics of the hearing impaired).
4.Effective acoustic feedback reduction.
5.Possibility to use directional microphones, which greatly facilitates the perception of sound in certain environments, e.g., when talking face to face, or listening to the remote lecturer.
6.Extended frequency range (the ability to hear a large range of sounds).
7.“Self-learning" adaptive adjustment which facilitates usage of the device for a number of users.
8.Possibility of connecting devices (phones, smartphones, etc..).
9. In general, the maximum purification of the sound transmitted to user.
These advantages of DHA were confirmed by a number of studies, relating to the comparative analysis of digital hearing aids of second and first generations and analog hearing aids.
You Might Also Like
- HD smart APP Wireless baby home Camera
- New Usb Rechargeable Hearing Aid FDA And CE FCC Appr...
- Best Mini Digital Hearing Aid ITE Adjustable Sound A...
- Mini Digital Hearing Aid In The Ear Sound Voice Ampl...
- Small In-Ear Voice Sound Amplifier Adjustable Tone M...
- Extra Small Hearing Aid Personal Sound Amplifier Wit...