Hearing Aid Types Of BTE Hearing Aids Digital On Hearingdirect And Ebay With Trimmer & 2 Program Mode
Hearing aids come in a wide range of types, styles, shapes, sizes and colors. Regardless of their design, all digital hearing aids require the same basic assembly of components - microphone/s, chips, receivers and a battery to supply power. How these components are placed within the hearing aids is determined by the design.
• Digital circuit processing
• Low frequency gain adjustment(H-tri)
• Volume control with robust rocker switch
• ON/OFF with Battery door
• 2 program modes(No T-coil)
•Adjustable Volume button
• Low frequency gain adjust (H-trimmer)
•Zinc Air battery A13
There are six principle hearing aid types:
*Behind The Ear(BTE) hearing aid
*Receiver in the Canal(RIC) hearing aid
*In the Canal(ITC)hearing aid
*Completely in the Canal(CIC)hearing aid
*Body worn Hearing Aids
*Spectacle Worn Hearing Aids.
They are all made up of the same component parts but offer different styles and methods of amplifying hearing.
Mini Digital Hearing Aid BTE with Trimmer
Max OSPL 90(dB)
HF Average OSPL 90(dB)
200Hz to 4800Hz
800Hz : 3.0%
1600Hz : 2.0%
Less than < 1.6mA
Zinc Air A13,working last for 1 month
Equivalent input Noise Level
< 28 dB SPL
Induction coil Sensitivity (at 10mA /M)
85 dB minimum
Normal/Noise reduction mode
H(Noise reduction to get less noise)
For hearing loss
You Might Also Like
- unique design in the Ear ITE rechargeable mini heari...
- Hearing Amplifiers Hearing Aid Prices in the ear ITE
- Ultrasonic Mini Portable Fetal Doppler Monitor For B...
- BTE Digital Hearing Aid Programme 4 Channels 12 Band...
- High Power Digital Hearing Aid Bte With Programmable...
- Rechargeable Hearing Aid And Bte Rechargeable Hearin...